Whether you want to make a donation in memory or in honor of a loved one; support our sister hospice in Mombasa, Kenya; leave a legacy gift; participate in the Run to Remember; support the Kass Scholarship program; purchase a luminary to be lit during the City Park Holiday Lighting Event; or help burn the mortgage, your gift will be greatly appreciated and used to support the program of your choice.
Gifts of all sizes are greatly appreciated and make a difference in the lives of the patients and families that we serve. Gifts of cash, appreciated securities, bequests, life insurance, and charitable gift annuities are accepted. Should you have additional questions, please call 301-791-6360.
Opportunities to Support Hospice of Washington County
- Doey’s House – help support Hospice to build Doey’s House!
- My Wish Program – grants end-of-life wishes of the patients served by Hospice of Washington County, Inc.
- Mortgage Burning Campaign – help Hospice pay off our mortgage, freeing up money to reinvest in caring for our community.
- The Frederic H. Kass III, MD Endowed Scholarship Fund – support higher education for end-of-life care professionals in the name of one of our founders.
- The Benevolence Program – help support basic patient needs support, funeral expenses, uninsured, underinsured, and patients who are 18 years and younger.
- The Stephen M. Taylor, PhD Fund – support Coast Hospice in Mombasa, Kenya
- Leave a Legacy – Supporting our Mission Today, Tomorrow and in the Future.
- Life in Song – is a special promotion where Grammy Nominated Singer / Songwriter Karen Taylor-Good will write, set to music and record a song for you about your loved one.
- Special Events
August 27, C&O Canal Days Cruise In Car Show
September 10, Dazzle for Doey’s House
November 8, National Hospice Month Event
December 2, Pathways of the Heart Luminary Display
- Third Party Events – Support our mission by hosting a special event donating proceeds to Hospice of Washington County, Inc.
- To apply to host a Third-Party Event, please fill out the attached form – Third Party Fundraising Registration Form
Thank you for choosing to make a donation to Hospice of Washington County. After you fill out the form below, you will be directed to PayPal where you can enter payment information.