Whether you want to make a donation in memory or in honor of a loved one; to support the first hospice house in the county; leave a legacy gift; support the Kass Scholarship program; give to the Jennifer Fund; make a patient’s wish come true; assist with a benevolence request; or support charity care your gift will be greatly appreciated and used to support the program of your choice.
Gifts of all sizes are greatly appreciated and make a difference in the lives of the patients and families that we serve. Gifts of cash, appreciated securities, bequests, life insurance, and charitable gift annuities are accepted.
Opportunities to Support Hospice of Washington County
- Hospice of Washington County (HWC) Endowment – help support the vital programs and services of HWC including Doey’s House
There are number of ways to leave at legacy at Doey’s House and remember or honor a loved one:
Inscribe a Paver – $250 click here for purchase form 051316 DH Paver Purchase Form
Sponsor a Tree – $1,000
Add a name to the First Responders Room or Veteran’s Room – $1,000
- My Wish Program – grants end-of-life wishes of the patients served by Hospice of Washington County, Inc.
- The Frederic H. Kass III, MD Endowed Scholarship Fund – support higher education for end-of-life care professionals in the name of one of our founders.
- The Benevolence Fund – help support basic patient needs support including funeral expenses, uninsured, underinsured.
- The Jennifer Fund – help support patients 18 years and younger and their families.
- Camp Hope N Cope – sponsor a camper for $200 to allow them to attend a special camp designed for young people who have experienced the death of a loved one or a significant loss.
- Leave a Legacy – Supporting our Mission Today, Tomorrow and in the Future.
- Special Events
Washington County Gives – May 1
Hospice Business Breakfast – May 3
Shred Event & Yard Sale – September 29
Pathways to the Heart – November 30
- Third Party Events – Support our mission by hosting a special event donating proceeds to Hospice of Washington County, Inc. To apply to host a Third-Party Event, please fill out the attached form – Third Party Fundraising Registration Form
Thank you for choosing to make a donation to Hospice of Washington County.