Please consider joining HWC’s Corporate Redwood Society. This distinguished society was created to recognize our strong network of community-minded business, corporate and foundation donors.
Your gift — in combination with others — will ensure quality end-of-life care and grief counseling for you and your loved ones. Your donation will ensure that the mission of HWC will continue and the organization can continue to serve our community coping with aging, serious illness and grief. Because these issues cross all socio-economic lines, many of your employees, board members, shareholders and/or customers have most likely had experience with HWC’s supportive care — or will.
By making a donation and becoming part of this society, your business is joining a number of outstanding corporate citizens making Washington County a more compassionate place to live and work.
IMPORTANT REASONS TO JOIN HWC’S Corporate Redwood Society
- Your gift stays in Washington County and your dollars are working to ensure quality end-of-life care for you and your loved ones.
- Chances are that someday, you and or someone you love, your employee or customers will need hospice services and you’ll be glad you contributed to these important services and programs.
- HWC does not turn anyone away regardless of their ability to pay. You will ensure that Washington County residents and future generations will have access to quality hospice care.
- HWC provides Bereavement Services to the community free of charge. This service is not limited to families of patients who are served by hospice but also for any individual who has experienced loss. This counseling is for individuals of any age including children.
- To combine efforts with other business leaders demonstrating your commitment to the humanitarian mission of Hospice of Washington County
$25,000 Platinum ($5,000 per year for 5 years)
$10,000 Gold ($2,000 per year for 5 years)
$5,000 Silver ($1,000 per year for 5 years)
Membership to the REDWOOD SOCIETY:
A special partnership has now formed between you, your fellow corporate citizens and Hospice of Washington County. Your membership solidifies your commitment to Washington County.
Recognition for your support of the HWC’s Corporate Redwood Society includes:
- A recognition plaque for your office and listing on the HWC Donor Wall.
- Invitation to the annual donor recognition event, the CEO roundtable and other special programs.
- Your company will be listed in the HWC newsletter and website.
- Check presentation photo taken (upon request).
- Naming opportunities may be available, based on the gift size.
HWC was born out of the vision of an exceptional group of people who realized the value of hospice care and wanted it for their families and neighbors.
Over the years, Hospice of Washington County developed into a full service hospice with doctors, registered nurses, certified nursing assistants, professional social workers and spiritual care providers in addition to our many dedicated volunteers.
As the exclusive licensed provider of hospice care in Washington County, Maryland, our goal is to surround the patient and their family with a personal team of professionals who know how to manage even the most difficult situations. HWC serves Washington County residents who live at home with family, in nursing homes, assisted living facilities or group homes and now at Doey’s House, the first hospice house for our community.