Healing, Hope & Health
Healing, Hope & Health is a local TV program, proudly made possible by Hospice of Washington County. Hospice of Washington County recognizes that people, young and old, turn to those they trust during difficult times. They seek help from those who have been supportive in the past. Hospice of Washington County understands this crucial dynamic and hopes, through Healing, Hope & Health, to provide information, build trust and lay the groundwork for meaningful relationships with every resident in Washington County.
This program enables Hospice of Washington County to share its mission, explain its services, and answer questions submitted by viewers. On Healing, Hope & Health we celebrate the lives of those we’ve served, highlight staff and volunteers, recognize benefactors and business partners and most importantly engage our viewers as, together, we journey through life.”
Our most recent episode highlighted Hospice of Washington County’s Hospice Care Consultant, Kyle Adelmeyer. Kyle spoke about his role and shared information on the services provided by HWC’s compassionate staff.
April’s episode featured an interview with Bryson Jenkins and Tim Berry speaking about their experience at Camp Hope ‘N’ Cope 2016. For more information on Camp Hope ‘N’ Cope, or to submit a camper application, click here!
To view other segments of Healing, Health, & Hope, click on the links below:
- Karen Giffin thanks donors for contributions during Washington County Gives 2017
- Desi Rogers parties for a cause with Box of Balloons in Boonsboro!
- Sharon King brings Gentle Yoga for Seniors to Boonsboro CLC
- Shelley Steiner discusses LifeCare of Washington County
- James Magee shares the latest information on his class, Mindfulness Meditation
- Karri Farrow on Narcan training at Boonsboro CLC