Washington County Gives
Washington County Gives is a 24-hour day of online giving hosted by the Community Foundation of Washington County MD for 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations in Washington County, Maryland.
This year, Hospice of Washington County is raising funds for a special Doey's House Ventilator Oxygen Project. This project will allow more highly skilled patients to be assisted in Doey's House.
There's also giving level opportunities and chances to win and receive free items!
- $100 or more will receive a free hospice mask and be entered into a drawing for a $25 gift certificate from a local restaurant
- $250 will have a paver naming opportunity
- $500 or more will be a My Wish Program Sponsor
- $1000 or more will have the opportunity to honor an individual on the Veteran’s or First Responder’s room
- $5,000 or more your name will be placed on the underwriter’s plaque for the Doey’s House Ventilator Oxygen Project
Donate $15 or more before or during our power hours to get FREE Antietam Dairy ice cream at 747 Northern Ave. between 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Donate $30 or more before or during our power hours and get a coupon for a FREE wrap and cookie at Free Range Cafe. (Coupon good for one week)
*Donate $30 and get both ice cream and food coupon