Bereavement CounselorAt HWC, we believe that each employee contributes directly to providing compassionate, quality hospice care and grief services for those living in Washington County. The growth and success of our organization in serving our community would not be possible without qualified and dedicated employees. If you have interest in making a difference in the lives of others, please consider joining our team. We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefit package.
Hospice of Washington County does accept applications to keep on file for a period of six months. If you would like to fill out the application forms and submit them to us, please feel free to do so.
Contact Human Resources at 301.791.6360 or e-mail at email@example.com
Apply for a Position
Complete the application using Adobe Acrobat Reader (free download below) and submit using one of the following methods:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to 301-791-6832 [Attn: Human Resources]
- Mail to Hospice of Washington County, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
747 Northern Ave.
Hagerstown, MD 21742
You will be contacted if an opening exists which fits your qualifications. We also often hold resumes on file, particularly in the clinical field (RN, CNA, Social Workers) as we are growing and anticipate needing more staff in these areas in the future. Services are provided, referrals are made, and employment actions are made without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, handicap, or age.
- Employment Application Part 1
- Employment Application Part 2 Sex, Race and Ethnic Group
- Employment Application Part 3 Release form for background checks
- Employment Application Part 4 Summary of Fair Credit Reporting
- Employment Application Part 5 Reference Release Form
- Employment Application Part 6 References