At HWC, we believe that each employee contributes directly to providing compassionate, quality hospice care and grief services for those living in Washington County. The growth and success of our organization in serving our community would not be possible without qualified and dedicated employees. If you have interest in making a difference in the lives of others, please consider joining our team. We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefit package.
Our collaborative culture focus requires that every team member works towards our mission and vision while upholding our values. Every team member plays a valuable role in helping us achieve this.
Would you like your work to have greater meaning? Do you want to promote the positive effects of hospice within our community? Join our team of dedicated professionals!
HOWC offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker $4,000 Sign-On Bonus
- On-Call Registered Nurse $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Crisis Care Licensed Practical Nurse
- Per Diem LPN
- Outside Sales Representative
- Registered Nurse Case Manager
- Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner - Part-Time
- Clinical Chaplain
Contact Human Resources at 301.791.6360 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for a Position
Complete the application using Adobe Acrobat Reader and submit using one of the following methods:
Download, free of charge, Adobe Acrobat Reader - https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Email to email@example.com
- Fax to 301-791-6832 [Attn: Human Resources]
- Mail to Hospice of Washington County, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
747 Northern Ave.
Hagerstown, MD 21742
You will be contacted if an opening exists which fits your qualifications. We also often hold resumes on file, particularly in the clinical field (RN, CNA, Social Workers) as we are growing and anticipate needing more staff in these areas in the future. Services are provided, referrals are made, and employment actions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, disability, military status, citizenship, genetic information or sexual orientation, or any other impermissible factor in accordance with applicable laws.
- Employment Application Part 1
- Employment Application Part 2 Sex, Race and Ethnic Group
- Employment Application Part 3 Release form for background checks
- Employment Application Part 4 Summary of Fair Credit Reporting
- Employment Application Part 5 Reference Release Form
- Employment Application Part 6 References
Thank you for your interest in Hospice of Washington County!